Saturday 9 February 2013

Looks like I lost my laptop.. It might be a bit till more pics are posted.

Life is really good. I'm in the most beautiful area of NZ (the South of the Southern Island) and I'll be heading over to Australia in a few days. It's a very welcome change as I've gotten a good feel for NZ and if I was to be here longer I might just want to stay. Everywhere in the world seems to have their challenges, but this place seems to be especially full of opportunity. If I can put together some startup cash, I have very many ideas for businesses all over the northern and some of the southern island. It's a bit of an investors paradise here, with well educated temp labor coming from all over the world, growing infrastructure, and tremendously helpful locals. Interested? Let's talk. I would like to hear from you as It's been pretty quiet in my inbox recently.. Send me some smiles and new ideas. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment