Monday 4 February 2013

My journey through the middle of the North Island... I'll organize these later. Enjoy.

The water was SO HOT!
Interesting church
There were a ton of these coming into town.. nice art.
Kiwi farms
Ignorance in the middle of nowhere
SO AWESOME
Look ma! No hands 10 meters up!
Showing off.. and they deserved it
The valley guardian
Looks to have fallen off the cliff
My brakes were smoking after this hill
Llama nation!
My road south.. should have picked the easier route. Whew!
Sitting on the dock of the bay
My kind of pet shop
Cool park
Typical neighborhood
1st mural
Tight urban art
Bay view was excellent
Barely got this camp spot.. Spent most of my time in town exploring
Finally found the rails... nice
Town of murals? More like the beginning on urban tags..
Still more sheep than people
Honda plants 10 trees for every new car sold.. nice?
Guess I'm officially a colonist
So many people don't use locks
Awesome
This guy HAS talent
She got over a dozen going at once
What were they thinking?
See the steam? So Cool!
A Night under the Big Top!
Almost there

No comments:

Post a Comment