Friday 18 January 2013

A new kind of fun

Today is a day of rest, for tomorrow shall be the push over quite the range of windy roads coursing through majestic and imposingly large hills.  This country is gorgeous, but daunting in it's allure and tantalizing adventures.. Last night was a new kind of fun. Joyous locals dancing heartily to live music and entertainment. I brought along three new friends, two beautiful women from Italy and one woman from the south of France. After a day exploring the rugged coastal beaches and countryside together, it was only fitting that we dance! I must say we made quite a few of the local (very) drunken chaps jealous, and inspired many more than just those fools. My night was filled with much laughter, star gazing, and learning bits and pieces of Italian language and lore. Alas, when the sun rose at the wee hour of 6am, they departed on the train to Hamilton. We may meet again in the south of this counrty, but it's just as possible that it will be in the south of Italy.

I've been meeting so many wonderful people on this journey. I'm just so very grateful.

I do miss you all dearly and hope you're well.

No comments:

Post a Comment