Monday 21 January 2013

Big ground to cover today.. I'll organize these in a few days when I get to a town. Free camping till then. I'll probably be well past Whangamata tonight, then Waihi beach, and finally to the hot springs of Rotorua for a few days.

These photos haven't been organized yet... but there are some gems in there. Enjoy!






Can I just borrow that boat for a (long) minute?


Mr Big Nose



Reminded me of Angels arch in Utah.. Thanks Dad


Can you see the art?

Chillin

Can you see how much fun I've been having? Well worth the hours of paddling into the wind




Bonzai tree heaven. Thanks for the inspiration Alex


Navigating these submerged rocks was fun



Tempting 


My private beach










Hey little buddy




There's some guy up there yelling to me... Yea I'm feeling ya. This rocks!

That's all it took.

Back to life on the road.. Wow that was good!


No comments:

Post a Comment